Ever since I opened up our Sashiko Online Store, it has been my strong wishes to offer something for returning customers as a token of gratitude. However, under covid-19 & more costly shipping expenses from Japan, I had to focus on keeping the business alive. After 16 month of difficulties, in Fall 2021, I have a good news for our Return Sashiko Customers. Due to a steep shift in USD/JPY rate (more than 5%), I can offer some discount without hurting the business activity. As a thank you note for your previous purchase, I decided to offer 10% off coupon for our “Sashiko Thread” available on our store.
*If you are new to our Sashiko Thread, you can get the same discount on our “First Time Trial Special”. Please find the details on the product page.
Anyone who had made a purchase on our website is qualified for this offer. In order to get the coupon, please fill out this form to get the 10% OFF coupon. I know I could make the step more simple by sending the mass emails to the customers who had made a purchase in our store. However, it is another strong wish of mine to get know of you as a returning customer, who are continuously supporting our Sashiko. Without you (them), I cannot continue this activity. Thank you very much.
Notes about Coupon for Return Sashiko Customers
As I keep sharing, Sashiko thread is one of the most important element in Sashiko Stitching. Sashiko Thread Does Matter. I am, of course, aware of the pricing. It is more expensive than the other embroidery thread, or even other “Sashiko Thread” manufactured by bigger suppliers. There are reasons for this pricing: we do not have any scale merit since the manufacture we depend on is quite small. However, or “Therefore”, I would like to protect this thread for me to keep stitching in pleasure, for my mother to keep making beautiful Sashiko items, and for you & everyone else who are willing to learn & maximize their enjoyment in Sashiko.
We used to “prepare” the Sashiko thread with twisting the thinner cotton thread, such as basting thread. We found the best balance, and now we call it “Sashiko thread”. It is simply the best thread for the Sashiko stitching we do. I do not go back to the time we needed to prepare the thread before stitching. I do not want you to go through that extra step neither. Therefore, I keep speaking up the importance of the thread & promoting them. In this time, with this coupon, I am happy that I can reduce a bit of financial burden from the back of returning & supportive customers. I thank you for returning & supporting.
The coupon is pretty simple. 10% Off for the thread we have on our store. Please read a simple “terms & condition” to avoid any unfortunate misunderstanding.
- Please help us out by writing reviews on the product page (Thank you so much if you have done that already). Please learn how to leave a review here if you need a help (https://upcyclestitches.com/sashiko-review/). It would be helpful if you could leave the review with the same email address you write here. It is not a requirement, but your review is the greatest asset for our business. Thank you very much for your time & support.
- The coupon is only available on our store limited to the Sashiko Thread. If you have made a purchase on other platform or in-person with Atsushi, please leave the message on the Google Form.
- The coupon will be issued periodically based on the responses on the Google Form. Please email me if you would like to get the coupon right away. Thank you.
- One coupon is available for one previous order. The coupon cannot be combined with other coupons. (For example, I cannot offer 20% off with using 2 coupons or combining the “Patreon’s thank you 10% Off” Coupon.
- This promotion may end when the exchange rate shift back without further notification. I will do my best, of course, to communicate the situation. The Coupon will be expired within 30 days of issue date (and I won’t be able to re-issue it), so please get the coupon when you are ready.
Thank you very much for your understanding & support. I hope we can keep supporting your Sashiko journey.